Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Amira Ahmed

Received my issue of NYLON today in the mail to find Nina on the cover. I'll admit I have watched whatever episodes they have of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. I can't get over the vampire craze haha. Anyways, I have a whole stack of magazines piled up which I plan to get too, but I did start skimming through this one. And I have found a new girl crush my friends. She is stunning.

Please meet Ms. Amira Ahmed if you have not already. She is featured as this month's model citizen. I love people who have mixed racial backgrounds, and Amira's father is from Somalia and her mother from the Phillipines.  She grew up all over the world the article says, but most of her studies were done in Prague. She was scouted while working at a fast food restaurant and studying at the University of Westminster. She is currently 22 years old, and I am certain we'll be seeing more of her face.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...